Friday, October 21, 2011

winterized

Looks like the rv is winterized and just waiting for the wife to arrive and pack a few final things,. Headed for Jon's for a couple of days and then down to Jacki's for a couple of days. Did'nt think I would be on this so soon but have to say " I wish I could see Sadie before we go "  Miss you so much Sadie and love you so much. Your dad loves you but Your mother puts him in a difficult situation. Someday he will tell you. I will explain someday when you ask  Again Gram and Pa love you so much. As you can see I write in blue when I talk about you and missing you  We are so BLUE Alll we wish for is someday. Your cousins will tell you what you have missed . Ok for now and this will be the last until Florida. Love all
Mom & Dad---Gram & "Pa"
Next post from the sunny south

No comments:

Post a Comment